General Terms and Conditions
Section 1: Application field
These general terms apply to the remote agreements of purchase (sale) which are entered into between the private limited liability company „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR as the seller and the consumer as the buyer. Such an agreement of purchase (sale) with „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR shall have been entered into by means of a minimum spending by the consumer of 25.- €.
Section 2 : Definitions
In these general terms shall be understood by:
1. You (as a consumer): any natural person who acts in the agreements for purposes beyond his business or professional activities;
2. remote agreement of purchase (sale):
any agreement between „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR and a consumer concerning goods which is entered into within the framework of a system organised by „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR for remote sales in which, for this agreement, use is made exclusively of one or several techniques for remote communications up to and including the entering into the agreement itself;
3. „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR: the private limited liability „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR
Section 3: Offers and agreements
1. The principal characteristics of the goods offered by „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR appear from the Internet site or the catalogue of „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR. The offers of „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR are not binding.
2. No rights shall be derived from incorrect statements in the catalogue regarding the goods or the price.
Section 4: Prices, terms of payment and shipping costs
1. The prices of the products as mentioned in the catalogue or on the Internet site are inclusive of V.A.T. and packaging costs.
2. In the event of shipment of goods inside Germany the amount of 4.90 € will be charged as shipping costs. In the event of a shipment abroad the actual shipping costs will be charged.
3. If goods ordered for an amount of at least 100.- € are shipped inside the , „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR will not charge shipping costs.
4. The purchase price for the goods must be paid into the designated bank account of „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR within 14 days after delivery.
Section 5 Terms of delivery
1. „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR will try to deliver the goods ordered that are on stock to you within 3-4 working days inside the . This period shall not be definitive, but indicative only. The information concerning the stock in the Internet shop may occasionally differ from the actual stock.
2. „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR will deliver the goods ordered within twenty days, to be counted from the day following the day on which you sent your order to „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR
3. If „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR is unable to deliver your order (in full) because (some of) the goods ordered are not available, you will be notified thereof.
4. „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR shall have the right to deliver other goods of the same quality and price if the goods ordered are not available within twenty days.
5. Should „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR be unable to deliver goods of the same quality and price as referred to in subsection 4, then you will be entitled to have the amounts which you may have transferred as payment refunded to you as soon as possible and anyhow within thirty days.
6. Your address data and other personal data will only be used internally by „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR in order to provide you with information; these data will not be disclosed to third parties.
Section 6: Reconsideration period
1. In the event that you have ordered goods, you have a period of 14 days within which you may cancel the agreement without incurring a penalty and without having to state your motives. The period during which you may exercise this right commences on the day on which you have received the goods.
2. In the event that you exercise your right to cancel as referred to in subsection 1 of this section, you have to return the goods to „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR. You must pay yourself the shipping costs incurred to return the goods.
3. The provisions of subsection 2 shall not apply if you return (part of) an order the value of which is 40.- € or more. In that event the direct costs of returning the goods to „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR shall be at the expense of „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR
4. In the event that you exercise your right of cancellation „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR shall be obliged to refund the amounts paid by you free of charge. This refunding shall anyhow take place within thirty days.
5. Your right of cancellation as defined in subsection 1 of this section shall be null and void:
a. with regard to the delivery of audio and video recordings and computer software of which the seal has been broken;
b. with regard to the delivery of newspapers and magazines;
c.with regard to the delivery of goods which have been manufactured in accordance with your specifications or which have a clearly personal character or which by their nature can not be returned or which can perish or age quickly.
6. Should the goods returned be damaged, then the depreciation of the value of the goods will be charged to you and settled, if possible, with amounts still owed.
Section 7: Damaged goods
1. In the event of a defect of the goods ordered, you may demand either replacement or repair of the goods.
2. The defect found must be reported to „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR within 7 days after receipt of the goods, within which you must also announce your choice as referred to in subsection 1.
3. You are not entitled to dissolve the agreement during the repair or replacement. Should the defect still exist after the repair or replacement, then you are entitled to dissolve the agreement within 14 days after the replacement or repair and demand repayment of the amount paid.
4. Any liability of Udelis Viktor „Bio-Vedaland“ for losses caused as a result of a defect of the goods ordered shall be excluded.
Section 8: Claims
Regarding any claims about the delivery and/or the goods you may contact „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR, which is located at D-42285 Wuppertal in the Schloßstr. 50b.
Regarding any questions about the goods delivered or any other questions, you may also contact „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR at the above address.
Section 9: Reserve of ownership
The goods delivered by „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR remain the property of „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR until you have correctly and completely fulfilled all (payment) obligations resulting from the agreement.
Section 10: Interest and extrajudicial costs
If you fail to timely fulfil your payment obligations as defined in subsection 1 of this provision, you will have to take for your account and pay in full all extrajudicial costs, proceedings costs and costs for legal assistance incurred by „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR, within any case a minimum of 15% of the amount owed.
Section 11: Applicable law
Dutch law shall be applicable to the agreements between yourself and „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR. Disputes concerning an agreement between yourself and „Viktor & Veronika Udelis“ GbR shall be submitted to the judgement of a competent German judge.